POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Build 173 not working in Mac OS 9.1 : Re: Build 173 not working in Mac OS 9.1 Server Time
18 May 2024 02:50:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Build 173 not working in Mac OS 9.1
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 2 Dec 2002 23:18:10
Message: <3DEC3087.392F6028@earthlink.net>
Chris... ??
I am wondering if i put some time into getting this fixed, will you be
available for support... I know you said you do not have the resources but
any help on the compiling and programing would be great... I really am
annoyed by "unfixed" problems... =]
Ryan... =]

ps... how was my grammar here... ?? I am trying...